- Work with the R&D team in the design and development of novel enteral feeding delivery systems devices
- Actively contribute to the generation of new product ideas / concepts
- Research of new sensor, monitoring and communications technologies applicable to enteral feeding
- The development of mobile applications to add value to company devices and to improve the user’s enteral feeding experience
- Work with external research providers to support the delivery of the identified projects to the agreed specifications, and within agreed timescales
- Develop electronic prototype designs as guided by Supervisor
- Assist in the identification and progression of intellectual property generated.
- Helping with the build process of test prototypes
- Help with the setup, and execution of testing and test procedures
- Support the development and validation of tests
- Maintenance of the lab, including test and measurement equipment and associated maintenance procedures and equipment calibration documents.
- Provide technical support to the Rockfield team.
- Maintenance of existing company software and hardware
- Supporting design and progression of company documents, presentations, and company website
- Supporting the generation of IFUs and related labelling
- Any additional duties upon the request of the supervisor or management.
- Ensure full traceability of Design Development and control of changes.
- Provide support to Company team members, as required.
Minimum of a B. Eng. / B. Sc. in an Electronics, Physics, or software related discipline
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-5 years’ experience, in the product or technology development space. Previous experience working on Medical Devices would be advantageous
- Strong technical ability, with innovative outlook and good attention to detail
- Electronics circuit design and testing
- Embedded software development and debugging experience
- In-depth knowledge of Java programming language
- Familiarity with Android Studio, Arduino, and Git
- Team player who can effectively work with cross-functional groups and actively manage relationships
- Able to multi-task and efficient time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Competency with Adobe Suite, WordPress is an advantage
Applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org